No products in the cart.
- Quick Heat-Up with Powerful 2100 Watt Philips GC2040/70 Steam Iron
- Even distribution of steam for quick ironing in less number of strokes, powerful steam kills bacteria and removes odour
- Up to 30g/min continuous steam for strong and steady performance
- Up to 100g Steam Boost to remove stubborn creases effortlessly
- Coated Non-Stick soleplate for super smooth glide on various fabrics
- Drip-Stop feature to prevent leakage even at low temperatures
- Vertical Steam function to steam hanging garments easily
- Triple Precision Tip and 360 degree swivel cord make ironing strokes comfortable, effortless and quick
- Ordinarily, tap water leads to salt deposits in the water tank. The built-in Calc-Clean slider in GC2040/70 removes these deposits for longer-lasting steam performance with any water used
- Includes : Steam Iron, User Manual, Warranty
- Philips Toll Free No – For any product related queries contact us on 1800-102-2929
- 2000 W Iron comes with a 16amp power plug. To prevent water leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, leave some gap when filling water and wait for 30-45 seconds for the iron to heat up before using.