No products in the cart.
- Quick heat-up with powerful 2400W Philips GC2996/20 steam iron
- Even distribution of steam for quick ironing and up to 40 g/min continuous steam for strong and steady performance
- Up to 150g steam boost to remove stubborn creases fast and effortlessly, powerful steam kills bacteria and removes odour
- Scratch-resistant SteamGlide soleplate for superior gliding on various fabrics
- Drip-Stop feature to prevent leakage even at low temperatures
- Safe to use, with automatic shut-off when iron is left unattended
- Vertical Steam function to steam hanging garments easily and upholstery easily
- Ordinarily, tap water leads to salt deposits in the water tank. The built-in Calc-Clean slider in GC2996/20 removes these deposits for longer-lasting steam performance with any water used
- Includes – Steam Iron, User Manual, Warrant
- 2400 W Iron comes with a 16amp power plug. To prevent water leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, leave some gap when filling water and wait for 30-45 seconds for the iron to heat up before using
- The perfect temp technology allows you to iron on silk as well as denim, from the lines up to 80 Plastic with a single temperature setting: The Optimum combination of steam temperature and humidity readings of the frame plate makes save time and always perfectly Gebügelte clothing.
- Capacity 2400 W, constant steam output up to 45 g/min, Shot of steam 180 g.
- Top steam glide plus: Patented resistance in 6-layer: ensures outstanding quality and high scratch resistance, and is easy to clean.
- Tank capacity 300ml (11 fl. oz), with very large filling flap for maximum comfort.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes.