No products in the cart.
₹70.00 – ₹130.00
- This crispy chicken pakora is a popular Indian deep-fried appetizer that is delicious to eat, especially in winters and monsoons.
- Chicken pakora is a popular Indian snack where boneless chicken pieces are marinated with spices, ginger garlic paste and lime juice and then coated with a mixture of chickpea flour, rice flour, cornstarch, and egg.
- These pakoras are then deep-fried in the oil until they turn golden brown or crispy from the outside.
₹55.00 – ₹100.00
- It is a deep fried snack item made with a choice of veggies in besan batter.
- It is an ideal party starter or appetiser item which tastes amazing with green chutny or tomato sauce.
- You get different set of flavour in each bite.
- Mouth watering snacks item .
₹40.00 – ₹70.00
- Gobi pakora are crunchy and delicious Indian fritters made with cauliflower florets, gram flour, spices and herbs.
- These are addictive and make for a great party appetizer and a tea-time snack.
- These cauliflower pakora are crisp in taste and should ideally be eaten hot.
₹105.00 – ₹200.00
- Paneer pakora are a quick evening snack that has a lovely crispy texture with a moist, soft paneer from within.
- Mainly made with paneer and gram flour.
- We use a unique frying technique , which gives it very good taste and flavor to these fritters.