No products in the cart.
Apple (Royal Gala) – 500gm
- Experience the joy of tasting the delicious Royal Gala Apples, mild and sweet taste.
- They are just similar to the normal apples of the world, but with a light difference in their sweetness.
- Apples are considered as substitute to medicines and can be consumed along with your daily breakfast for health benefits.
- Apples are used as an ingredient in fruit salads or desserts like custards or else they can be prepared into milk shakes.
- Since apples contain high content of fiber and vitamins in them, these nutrients fight together in curbing cancers, controlling diabetics and reducing cholesterol to keep the heart in proper function.
From the Organic Farm
Royal Gala Apples are bi-coloured with an attractive orange-red blush, which is most commonly striped and exposes a white-yellow background colouration. The fruit has sweet, yellowish flesh and an attractive crisp texture. Royal Gala Apples are aromatically sweet and snappy which makes it ideal as a healthy ready-to-eat snack. Our Royal Gala Apples are carefully sourced from various countries with the best growing conditions per season, to ensure our customers with a year-round supply of this beloved “gourmet apple” that is a staple among varieties of its kind.
Preparation And Usage
The delicate flavor and texture of the Royal Gala Apple is best suitable for fresh preparations. They are perfect as fruit dessert or snack, as well as a sweet garnish to green salads. Dice Gala to make festive fruit salsa and rich sauces and chutneys. Slice and add to burgers, paninis and crostinis. Their sweet flavor becomes milder when cooked making them perfect in baked preparations when paired with other stronger flavored apples.