No products in the cart.
Pou Chong Kewra Water, 650ml
This is a Vegetarian product.
- It is a Superior Quality Kewra Water
- It imparts perfect flavour to your dishes
- It is used as a flavouring agent in making flavour some Biryanis
- Adds flavour to your favourite desserts- Sherbet, Ras Malai, Rasgullas
- Pou chong Kewra Water gives the unique flavor one gets in sweets bought from vendors – which people find difficult to replicate at home.
Pou Chong Kewra Water is from superior quality Kewra and is used as flavouring agent in Biryanis, sumptous desserts- Rasgullas, Ras Malai, Sherbet and is a perfect accompaniment to cooking. Pou Chong Kewra Water can be used both in sweet and savory dishes as per desired taste and flavour. An inspiration for all the aspiriing cooks who like to try cooking flavoursome dishes at home- be it biryanis, desserts, lassi etc. For Biryani, just add a few drops sprinkled before the final cooking step Similarly for Meat dishes with gravy, like Qorma, Qalia etc. Typically a few drops are added to the milk that has been thickened for making kulfi (Indian icecream, if you will) and rabri)