This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by NSO Services Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporated) Rules, 2014 with its registered office at NEAR NEW COURT, GF-1, Sumitra Heights, KACHERY ROAD, UDITNAGAR, Rourkela, Sundergarh, Odisha, India, 769012 (hereinafter referred to as “NSO Services”).
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or legal guardian.
As a minor, if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transactions on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. NSO Services reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to NSO Services' notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address are treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address are up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that NSO Services shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information, or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. NSO Services is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform’s Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services, and after-sales services related to products and services. NSO Services does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, and offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by NSO Services.
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. NSO Services does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. NSO Services does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. NSO Services accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. NSO Services is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. NSO Services cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. NSO Services shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. NSO Services does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
6. NSO Services does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall NSO Services hold any right, title, or interest over the products nor shall NSO Services have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. NSO Services is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
8. The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. NSO Services is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.NSO Services, currently, does not facilitate business-to-business transactions between Sellers and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if You intend to avail the benefits of the input tax credit.
At no time shall NSO Services hold any right, title, or interest over the products nor shall NSO Services have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
NSO Services is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
1. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance, etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by the seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
1. You release and indemnify NSO Services and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users at Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts on that behalf, NSO Services cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other Users’ information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. NSO Services does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. NSO Services reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, NSO Services may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event NSO Services reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to NSO Services Private Limited.
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense, or insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms NSO Services, NSO Services Private Limited, nsoindia.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of NSO Services or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any NSO Services trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or NSO Services systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to NSO Services.
5. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over-emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
1. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
2. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Platform, and the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
3. NSO Services shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
4. If you choose to browse or transact on the Platform using the voice-command-based shopping
5. You acknowledge and agree that the Hindi translation feature is made available on the Website on a reasonable-effort basis for convenience only, without any representation or warranties by NSO Services, express or implied, including its being error-free, its accuracy, completeness, or reliability. NSO Services expressly disclaims any liability of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the said Hindi translation feature. Some features and sections on the Website may not be translated into the Hindi language, and the English version of the same will be the definitive version. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the translated terms and the English version available on the Website, the English version on the Website shall prevail. This feature may not be accessible on certain devices. NSO Services reserves the right to change, enhance, suspend, or discontinue this feature, or any part of it, at any time without notice to You.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, NSO Services does not warrant that:
This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate, and non-misleading.
NSO Services will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. NSO Services does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. NSO Services reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, the Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price, and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products, and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller, and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render NSO Services liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services, or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on NSO Services Platform.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by NSO Services is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash on Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the NSO Services Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, NSO Services is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
1. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
2. You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time, and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
3. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate NSO Services Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In the case of Cash on Delivery transactions, the Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
4. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund, claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
5. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain categories of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
6. Except for Cash on the Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
7. For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
8. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
9. For electronics payments, refunds shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
10. Refunds may be supported by select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, you will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
11. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to NSO Services in case of any misuse by Buyer.
12. We may also request additional documents for verification.
13. Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
14. NSO Services reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which NSO Services may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
15. NSO Services reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with NSO Services or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
16. NSO Services may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash on Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of NSO Services. As a result of such check if NSO Services is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, NSO Services shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer's commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of NSO Services.
17. NSO Services may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if NSO Services deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, NSO Services may hold Transaction Price and NSO Services may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
18. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that NSO Services will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of NSO Services.
Compliance with Laws:
1. As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be canceled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand canceled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
2. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the Rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Rules made there under, Export Import Policy of the government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and NSO Services Platform.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports the Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
NSO Services Replacement Guarantee*
NSO Services Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. The return policy period (NSO Services Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Notify the seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return for the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
1. Damages due to misuse of product;
2. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
3. Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
4. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
5. Digital products/services (music downloads)
6. Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
7. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.
If NSO Services has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, NSO Services may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on NSO Services will not be allowed to return their products.
NSO Services reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, NSO Services may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
By participating in the exchange, I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
I confirm that the device that I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got clear ownership of the said device.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnifying Nsoindia.com and any future buyer of the device against all or any third-party claims, demand, cost, and expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone, and/or sustained by Nsoindia.com, its affiliates, or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over under the buy-back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data is still accessible due to any technical reason, Nsoindia.com, Seller, or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Nsoindia.com for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that the personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred, and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnify and keep indemnifying Nsoindia.com and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third-party claims, demand, cost, and expenses including attorney fees that may be suffered, incurred, undergone, and/or sustained by Nsoindia.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand once a device is sent by me to NSO Services, in no scenario can this device be returned back to me.
I understand that the new device delivery and the old device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old device ready to be given for exchange.
Products distributed as gifts from state-sponsored or NGO-funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under exchange offers.
Digital Content: Music
Music (MP3 format): Only certain short-listed Seller (at the sole discretion of NSO Services) shall be entitled to sell Music (MP3 format) on the Platform. You may be able to purchase DRM-free digital music in MP3 file format on the Platform from the respective Sellers. Such MP3 music files shall be provided to You as per the selection provided by the Seller, subject to certain limitations as described by the Seller. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-free MP3 music files from the catalogue of MP3 music displayed on the Platform. The MP3 music may include full-length MP3 audio tracks at the best available bit rate and certain other premium features, as may be provided on the Platform by respective Sellers from time to time.
Territory: Currently You can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Platform and Music Application as may be made available from time to time on the Platform, only within the territory of India.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to You for MP3 music files downloaded by You on the Platform if You find the same to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable and expressions through the audio files are not subscribed by us.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing MP3 music on the Platform currently.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of MP3 music files: All sales of MP3 music files are final. Returns of MP3 music files are not permissible on the Platform. Once You have purchased MP3 music files, NSO Services encourages You to download them promptly. If You are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 6 hours of the payment.
Further NSO Services assumes no liability if your media player does not support the file format made available by the Seller on the Platform or your browser does not support the music download application / software available by the Seller on the Platform, by whatever name called.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of MP3 music files, You have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
Seller may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, remove MP3 music files from the Service without notice.
Your request to download an MP3 music file is personal to You, and the track may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed, or otherwise provided to any other User. The license to downloaded tracks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to playback for your own personal use from your personal computer, CD player, digital player, or other personal consumers electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies other than for your own personal use, or to use the track in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Software: Seller may make available to You, from time to time, software for Your use in connection with the download of MP3 music files (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the “Software”).
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of MP3 music files on the Platform. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. Seller may discontinue some or all of any Software Seller provide, and Seller may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
Digital Content: eBooks
ebook (ePub format): You will be able to purchase DRM-encrypted eBooks in ePub file format on the NSO Services Platform and the eBooks application. Such ePub files shall be provided to you as per your selection, subject to certain limitations as described herein. You shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-encrypted ePub files from the catalog of eBooks displayed on the Platform.
Download rights: You will need to be registered with NSO Services to make an ebook purchase. The eBooks which you purchase from the NSO Services Platform or EBooks application shall be added to your NSO Services eBooks library from where you can download the eBooks onto your device(/s). Each downloaded ebook is locked to the User account and the downloader device. These downloaded eBooks cannot be transferred onto other devices. Each device used by you will have to be synced with your online eBooks library. You can sync a maximum of six(6) devices against your user account. You can download the eBooks to your mobile or tablet devices for offline reading and can read the eBooks using the EBooks application only.
EBooks application: EBooks application will enable you to read the digital books purchased from the EBooks store, on your mobile or tablet devices. The app also has an in-app EBooks store where the user can quickly purchase eBooks. The EBooks app will be available on the Android platform. The Android app will be compatible with both mobile and tablet devices. You can download the EBooks android app for free from the NSO Services Platform and also Google Play.
Territory: Currently you can purchase downloadable eBooks only through the Platform and EBooks application as may be made available from time to time on the Platform, only within the territory of India. You have to be within the Indian Territory to even download the already purchased files from your NSO Services eBooks library.
DRM Specifications: The DRM (Digital Rights Management) enables us to restrict certain permissions. The NSO DRM specifications restrict the following permissions:
NSO Services Settings
Side-Loading (from one device to another)
Read out aloud
Number of distinct devices for file downloading
Social media sharing
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will use the ebook only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the same or other use restricted in this Section. You agree not to infringe the rights of the copyright owners and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the ebook. You agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license, or otherwise transfer or use an ebook.
You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction, or distribution rights for the ebook. You acknowledge that the ebook embodies the intellectual property of a third party and is protected by law.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to you for ebook downloaded by You on the Platform or Apps if you find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Payment: The Price List for each downloadable ebook displayed on the Platform represents the full retail price (inclusive of all taxes unless specified otherwise) for said downloadable ebook. You shall pay for such downloadable ebook using one of the payment options available on the Platform.
The Price List mentions the prices of each downloadable ebook and the User shall pay in Indian Currency (i.e. Indian Rupee). We reserve our right to change the prices of the ebook and services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion.
NSO Services will allow the user to buy ebook using the following forms of payments.
–> Credit Cards
–> Internet Banking
–> Debit Cards
–> NSO Services Wallet
–> any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Platform.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing ebook on the Platform currently.
Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, you agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of eBooks. All sales of eBooks are final. We do not accept returns of eBooks. Once you have purchased eBooks, we encourage you to download them promptly. If you are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 30 days of the payment. The ebook will be removed from your library and the amount that was charged during the payment will be refunded in the form of store credit. The eBooks will also be replaced in cases of genuine technical errors as mentioned in the replacement policy.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of eBooks, you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. We may, from time to time, at our sole discretion remove eBooks from the Service without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights: It is hereby specifically recorded that the copyright and other Intellectual Property in the ebook available on the Platform is the sole and exclusive property of third parties. We are authorised by such third parties to upload the ebook on the Platform for license of use to the end customers. Intellectual Property Rights for the purpose of this Agreement shall always mean and include copyrights whether registered or not, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks, and the right to register them, designs both industrial and layout, geographical indicators, moral rights, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights. All those Intellectual Property rights arising as a result of domain names, internet or any other right available under applicable law shall vest in the domain of NSO Services Private Limited as the owner of such domain name. The Parties hereto agree and confirm that no part of any Intellectual Property rights mentioned hereinabove is transferred in the name of the User and any intellectual property rights arising as a result of these presents shall also be in the absolute ownership, possession, and our control or control of its licensors, as the case may be.
Your request to download an ebook is personal to you, and the ebook may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other user. The license to downloaded eBooks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to read the ebook in ebooks application), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies, or to use the ebook in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Software: We may make available to you, from time to time, software or updates for your use in connection with the download of eBooks (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the “Software”).
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of eBooks on the Platform. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. We may discontinue some or all of any Software we provide, and we may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
Digital Content: NSO Services Ideas
1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of NSO Services Ideas (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). By viewing the Contents, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Content posted on the Platform is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
2. NSO Services is hosting the Content generated by third-party users (“Content Owner”), within the NSO Platform for convenience of Platform Users, and as such, NSO Services has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Contents posted by the Content Owners are of personal views wherein NSO Services plays no role in creating/developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
3. By hosting the Content on the Platform, NSO Services is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. NSO Services is neither endorsing the views, products, or Services, nor is it responsible for the quality or features of the content displayed on the Platform.
4. Any information on the Platform, whether the content or any other information, has not been verified by NSO Services, therefore, NSO Services shall not be responsible for any such content or information. NSO Services will not bear any obligation or liability if You rely on the Contents.
5. If You choose to view or rely, NSO Services will neither be a party to nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
6. You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights in the contents. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
7. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Platform or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. NSO Services may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Platform and, do not take responsibility for such Content.
9. If you see offensive, abusive, or unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the content guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow the user who posted it or hide the post
11. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. NSO Services makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
12. By using the Services, you agree that NSO Services, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors, liability are limited to the maximum extent permissible by Law.
13. We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Digital Content: NSO Services Video
1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of NSO Services Video (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). By viewing the Contents, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Content posted on the Platform is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
2. The Content is being hosted on NSO Services mobile App only (“Platform”), which is owned and operated by NSO Services Private Limited (“NSO Services”, “We” or “Our”).
3. Use of (NSO Services) Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. You must be 18 years of age, to avail of the Services. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
4. NSO Services is hosting the Content generated by third parties (“Platform Partners/Content Owners”) as well as NSO Services (“NSO Services Original”) (collectively referred to as “Content”), within the NSO Platform for the convenience of Platform Users free of cost that will allow you to access the digital Content. As such, NSO Services has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed which are third-party generated. The Contents posted (other than NSO Services Originals) are third-party generated contents wherein NSO Services plays no role in creating/developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
5. By hosting the Content on the Platform, NSO Services is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. NSO Services is neither endorsing the views, products, or Services, nor is it responsible for the quality or features of the content displayed on the Platform.
6. Any information on the Platform, whether the content or any other information (other than NSO Services Original), has not been verified by NSO Services, therefore, NSO Services shall not be responsible for any such content or information. NSO Services will not bear any obligation or liability if You rely on the Contents.
7. If You choose to view or rely upon, NSO Services will neither be a party to nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
8. You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights in the contents. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal and non-commercial use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale, further distribution, or any other unauthorized purposes. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
9. You further acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights contained in NSO Services Original contents are solely owned by NSO Services. During your NSO Services membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access the NSO Services Video service and view the Content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
10. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect our/Partner's interest from an actual, probable, or suspected theft or other fraudulent activity.
11. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Platform or endorse any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the Content Owners who originated such Content. NSO Services may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Platform and, do not take responsibility for such Content.
13. We may use information such as device ID, location, or an account email address used with an existing NSO Services account to determine eligibility and any offers thereof.
14. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and Platform Partners only for the purposes of giving enhanced customer services. You hereby consent to share your information with Third parties unless you are specifically opt-out. Also, your access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
15. If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to customer care of NSO Services.
16. Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. NSO Services makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security, or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
17. By using the Services, you agree that NSO Services, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents representatives, partners, and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible by Law.
19. Governing laws: The ToU shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be Bangalore.
20. We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. NSO Services make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and NSO Services is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by NSO Services and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
NSO Services respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to NSO Services at infringement@Nsoindia.com or ss@Nsoindia.com.
NSO Services we do not warrant that the Product description or other content of this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assume no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please [contact us] for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NSO Services Pvt. Ltd.
Qtr. No. DE/53
Rourkela, Sundergarh District,
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00AM – 06:00PM) IST
NSO Services prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
§ Report offensive Display Names
§ Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; any communication made between Users on the Platform; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on the Platform contains profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
NSO Services will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
NSO Services shall have the right to delete a product review posted by the customer at its sole discretion if it is of the opinion that the review contains offensive language as stated above. Further, if NSO Services is of the opinion that the review unfairly either: (i) causes a disadvantage to a product; or (ii) increases the popularity of the product, NSO Services shall have the right to delete the customer review. NSO Services shall also, at its sole discretion have the right to blacklist the customer from posting any further customer reviews.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Platform. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller.
If NSO Services has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading, or not genuine, then NSO Services may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
NSO Services reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, NSO Services may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer to s/help/cancellation-returns
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the NSO Services Platform. The following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was/were missing
4. the Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in a refund of money in most cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case of Buyer orders the wrong item, the Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll-Free Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection – The seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection – The seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
4. Replace without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by NSO Services (such as ‘The Big Billion Day’) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, the Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer's account.
In case the Seller doesn’t close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further, for returns being made by the Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters need to be ensured by the Buyer:
Should be “New & Unworn” (other than for trial)
Beauty, Health & Personal Care
Should be “New & Unopened”
Should be “New” and returned with the original packaging
Should be “New” and returned with the original packaging
Should be “New” and returned with the original packaging
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
The shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, the reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped, and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If the Seller disagrees with a return request, the Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
The buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Number provided on the Platform. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. Shipping was damaged
3. Item was defective
4. Item Dead on Arrival
5. Item(s) were missing
6. the Wrong item sent
7. An intimation shall be provided to the Seller seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
8. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, the Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller, and only after the return of the product, the Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
9. In case the Seller rejects the replacement request, the Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com.
In case the Seller doesn’t have the product at all, the Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and the Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the seller doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of the replacement request placed by the Buyer, the refund shall be processed in favor of the Buyer and the Seller shall be liable to refund the amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on NSO Services. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At NSO Services, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Platform.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller’s payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to dispute@Nsoindia.com, while the Seller can write to ss@Nsoindia.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. the Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Item not Compatible
6. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
7. Defective (Functional issues)
8. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and the Buyer raises a dispute, then NSO Services will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favor of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favor of the Seller, the Buyer is entitled to any refund.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, NSO Services will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to resolution@Nsoindia.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. NSO Services Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Platform. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, the NSO Services Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, NSO Services may provide both parties access to each other’s Display Names, and contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from NSO Services for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on NSO Services are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn’t hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with NSO Services by writing an email to resolution@Nsoindia.com
Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on NSO Services. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to 50,000 INR
Through the Buyer Protection program, NSO Services does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on NSO Services against technical/manufacturing defects.
Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. NSO Services shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
NSO Services shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, or costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
Claims of the nature of ‘Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
NSO Services reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, NSO Services may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Decisions made by NSO Services under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
NSO Services reserves the right to modify/discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
Through this program, NSO Services shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
NSO Services Customer Support Team may seek additional information/clarification from the Buyer to facilitate the resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information/clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, the following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB – Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refunds will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB – The buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refunds will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state “Powered by NSO Services” and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
1. Item not as described – meaning the item is not what Buyer expected. A dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by NSO Services. NSO Services encourages its Users to be professional, courteous, and respectful when communicating by email.
However, NSO Services will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate NSO Services policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – NSO Services does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of NSO Services System – NSO Services allows Users to facilitate transactions through the NSO Services system but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – NSO Services will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – NSO Services spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by NSO Services Users. NSO Services Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of NSO Services – NSO Services prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the NSO Services Platform. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
NSO Services policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email, and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
§ Limits on account privileges
§ Account suspension
§ Cancellation of listings
§ Loss of special status
NSO Services does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on the Platform, which are linked to Affiliates and/or third-party Platforms using the Platform’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Platform may provide links to the third-party Platforms of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, NSO Services assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. NSO Services does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party Platform(s). NSO Services does not endorse, in any way, any third-party Platform(s) or content thereof.
NSO Services Infringement Verification (NSO) – Reporting Listing Violations
NSO Services has put in place the NSO Services Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in NSO Services' interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
§ If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see NSO Services NSO. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through NSO. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to [contact us].
§ If your listing was removed through NSO, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please [contact us].
NSO Services does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, NSO Services is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to NSO Services.
NSO works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of third parties. NSO participants have the ability to identify and request the removal of allegedly infringing products and materials.
Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark, or patent) that may be infringed upon by-products listed on NSO Services is encouraged to become an NSO member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
§ Rapid response by NSO Services in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
§ Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
§ The ability to obtain identifying information about NSO Services users’
How to Become an NSO Member
To join the NSO, we require only that you are fully complete and email Us a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings and the infringed work, complete with an original authorized signature. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement is designed to ensure that parties reporting products are authorized by the rights owners, and to enable NSO Services to easily identify the material or listing to be ended.
In the interest of keeping the process easy and simple, after we receive your first Notice of Infringement in hard copy, future notices can be sent to Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In your notice of infringement, you shall be required to identify the individual listing which is infringing your intellectual property. General notices shall not be accepted.
We are happy to receive such information, but must advise that we may be limited in Our ability to respond to your request absent formal notice from an authorized rights owner.
Notice of Infringement
NSO Services Private Limited
I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named __________________ (“IP Owner”).
2. I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorized by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner’s rights. Please expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing.
3. I may be contacted at:
Title & Company ________________________________________________________
Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________
and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct.
Declared by ______________________________
on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________
Addendum to Notice of Infringement:
List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials
A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below. When removing products from the site, NSO Services will inform Sellers of the specific reason for the removal of their products.
Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
1. Trademark owner doesn’t make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product
2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit
Trademark-listing description infringement
1. Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to trademark owner’s brand or product
2. Listing(s) contains unlawful use of trademark owner’s logo
1. Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license
2. Item(s) is a bootleg recording;
3. Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.);
4. Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material
5. Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.)
Copyright-listing content infringement
1. Listing(s) comprises an unauthorized copy of a copyrighted text
2. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copies of a copyrighted image
3. Listing(s) comprises an unauthorized copy of copyrighted images and text
Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________
Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________
1. Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant)
2. Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright.
All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting the Seller
At NSO Services we are committed to ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller-related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support at (+91) 7077-31-4444 or access the help center at [https://www.nsoindia.com/helpcentre]. For Buyers from Odisha